Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bear 100

I can't believe it's almost here. I'm flying out tomorrow to Salt Lake City, where Miki will also fly into, and we'll drive to Logan Utah.
It's like the calm before the storm. I should be packing but as usual, I am procrastinating with any activity I can come up with, including laundry, cleaning, eating, and blogging.

I'll try to update this as we go! The site is Bear100.com. They have a runner live update link, which I'm sure won't work, but available to try. My race number is #49.

Later!


Wed: Dave took me to the Oakland airport this morning. I made him buy me coffee first. And still smiling.


Got to Salt Lake, where Miki's plane landed about the same time as mine. Drove to Logan, Utah. As usual, the odd couple. I swear I thought I was being really neat.

One of these things is not like the other.... can you guess which one is mine?

Only one of these is not mine...
Other half of my crew is showing up tomorrow! He's driving in from Colorado. Only a true friend would ever do these things for someone else. Either that or they have no idea what is in store for them (CREW=Cranky Runner, Endless Waiting). Thx Miki & Shawn! And I apologize in advance.
Marian was supposed to be here but she has unfortunately broke her foot. We'll miss ya girrrrl.

Ok, I'm done. I'm boring myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment